· 1⁄2 cup Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
· 1 cup Organic Rice Milk
· 2 Organic Fuji Apples, peeled, cored and grated
· 1⁄2 cup Soy Flour
· 1⁄2 Organic Brown Rice Flour
· 1 tblspn Gluten Free Baking Powder
· 1⁄2 cup Whole Flaxseeds, Ground
· 1⁄2 cup Walnuts, Crushed
1. Melt the coconut oil over low heat and add to the milk and blend thoroughly.
2. Add in the apples, flours, baking powder, flaxseeds and walnuts, and combine thoroughly.
3. Pour into muffin tray and bake 170oC for 60 minutes.
Note: Makes 12 muffins – can be frozen to eat when so desired.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Recipe submitted by Dr Irene Prantalos from her Healing Psoriasis with Mediterranean Cooking Cookbook.
Website: Irene Pratalos