What you need
- Bag of Natural Confectionery Lollies
- Organic coconut
- 400g good quality dark or milk chocolate (Just Organics, Greens, or Lindt)
- Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup pistachios, chopped (optional)
What to do
- Line lamington tray with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half full of water.
- Slowly melt chocolate while stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, chop up lollies.
- Scatter lollies and nuts over bottom of tray.
- Add coconut and chia seeds to melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Pour over lollies and nuts.
- Place in fridge to set.
- Cut into desired pieces and enjoy.
- Keep refrigerated...if it lasts long enough.
NOTE: This makes for a great gift for teachers and family friends who drop by over the Christmas period. Gift wrap in cellophane tied with ribbon or place in tissue paper before popping in little Christmas noodle boxes.
Recipe submitted by: Additive Free Pantry
Source more Additive and Preservative Free recipes
Read more Additive and Preservative Free articles
Search our pantries for Additive and Preservative Free Products