500g San Remo CousCous
4 x 125g lamb back straps
4 baby eggplants, sliced
6 roma tomatoes, sliced
2 tblspn olive oil
1 tblspn sumac
salt and pepper
handful of coriander leaves
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 tbsp harissa
1. Make San Remo CousCous according to packet directions.
2. Combine oil and sumac, and brush over lamb. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook lamb on grill or BBQ on medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn, add eggplant and tomatoes and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
4. Serve CousCous topped with sliced lamb, eggplant and tomato. Garnish with coriander.
5. Optional: Combine yogurt and harissa and drizzle on top