Makes 10 to 12 large muffins
2/3 cup Coconut flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup Honey
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 large Apple (diced)
1/4 cup chopped Walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven at 150 degrees Celsius. Line muffin tray with baking papers
2. Sift Coconut Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Place Eggs in a large bowl and whisk. Add Honey, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, and Maple Syrup. Beat with hand mixer until combined.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to mixture at low speed. Then beat on high until mixture is combined.
5. Fold Apple, and Walnuts into mixture using a spatula.
5. Using a measuring cup pour mixture into prepared muffin tray. Fill to just below the edge.
6. Bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes, or until skewer can be inserted without mixture sticking.
Makes 10 to 12 muffins. Store in refrigerator, keeps for up to one week.
RECIPE FROM - Inspired Energised Treats by Nicole McDowell. Buy the Cookbook here. and receive a free freight coupon.
Recipe submitted by Nicole McDowell